Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Baby #3

Well, life is funny! Just a few weeks ago, I was blogging that I had been wanting another baby, but that the "baby fever" was over and that I was going to just let God decide when the right time was and not worry about it! Then what does God do??? He gives me a baby! We are so excited (after spending one day mentally asking ourselves if we were crazy)! God has blessed us with two of the most precious boys and we are thrilled that he would entrust to us another baby.


We have been having such a good time with our family and friends over the month of December. December is such a special time as we celebrate the birth of Jesus.



On Saturday, we had the 3rd annual Mexican Fiesta at our house with Jonathan's side of the family. We had lots of great Mexican food. We really missed Brenda, though.




Here are the boys with their cousin Ty.



We spent a couple of days in Alexandria, Lousiana with my extended family. We were able to visit with my Uncle Mac, Uncle Willis, Uncle Jack, Aunt Charm, Aunt Charlotte,and Aunt Geneva, my Mawmaw, and my cousins, Monnie, Miranda, Amanda, Kim, and Steven. It was great!


We also spent time with Jonathan's cousins who live next door to us: Connor, Sam, and Walker. We always have a great time with the Finney's!

Here is a picture of me and Logan working on a gingerbread house.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Congratulations guys!! We are so excited for you. Merry Christmas.

Ashley

Jordan Malone said...

Obviously I don't get on the computer too often since I was so shocked when you told me you are pregnant the other day! Congrats! You are truly blessed!